Wednesday 5 March 2014

Syncing sound


My first job when and probably the most important job was linking up the audio which was recorded on the zoom with the interviews. At first I had a lot of problems with syncing the audio. For most of the clips a clapperboard was used but even then I had some trouble, as the later part of the clips would go out of sync. I realised that even if the clapperboard was 0.1 second out of sync the next thing the interview said would be 0.2 seconds and so on and so on.


After exporting the files i still had issues as it was exporting it as two different files one for the sound and one for the video, however once exporting on someone else computer it seemed to work fine.


Tristan interview was very difficult to line up as we forgot to use the clapperboard and found it very difficult. However getting everyone else to check my work was very use as after a while i stop noticing if it as in sync.


syncing audio


No comments:

Post a Comment