Monday 24 March 2014

First Idea and Job Roles

As soon as Hannah and I pitched the first idea the whole team pretty much back it, everyone seemed to really like the possibilities, Although they where couple as issues as a five minute film in one room might be quite boring. This was an issue I initially had with the film. As a group we then brainstormed a couple of other ideas but in the end decided to go with our original.









We decided the job roles pretty quickly
  • Me: director
  •  Hannah Grencis: Sound recorder
  • Sarah Cooper: Editor
  •  Rose Ryke: Cinematographer
  •   Louise Bailey: Producer 
  • Adam young: Sound designer.


From the start I really want to direct, the rest of the team didn’t seem to have a problem with that. I really like the idea and have great ideas of how I could developed the piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment