Sunday 8 December 2013

Morning Tide




After listening to my feedback it was clear that I had to grab the audience attention and keep them interested. The piece starts off with 3 different elements, which create the foundation of my piece, the alarm clock acts as the ride, the bottle n spoon, the snare and the cupboard acts the bass drum. In my research i found out that most beats consist of these components. To keep the audience interested I kept on introducing new sounds every 2 bars.


After gathering the sounds that I needed it was just a matter of arranging them to create an energetic and exciting piece. At this stage I started to find effect that enhanced the sounds and the piece really came together. Although only a 2 minutes long the piece really started to come together.

No comments:

Post a Comment